1. How did you celebrate the 4th of July? (Or, for you international types . . . Do anything fun this weekend?). We made burgers and watched “Jaws” (it takes place on the 4th of July). Not overly traditional or patriotic, but Little Bean is much too little for fireworks and going out sounded like a lot of work. But my mom is here!!! So that is super exciting!
2. Do you sunburn easily? Generally speaking, yes. I’ve gotten better at preventing it for the most part.
3. Hot dogs. Yay or nay? Depends on my mood, but yay if they have been charred on the grill. Or at the ballpark, I love the Hebrew National ones that they have.
4. Have you ever personally set off fireworks? Yes, if sparklers count
5. Have you ever jumped off the high dive? Yes! It still scares me, but I still do it!
6. Do you do anything weird in your sleep? Apparently I whimper sometimes when D gets in or out of bed in the middle of the night. I know nothing of this…