I have decided to take this month in a new direction. I feel like I’ve been pushing myself to do things that I feel like I should be doing. This month I am going to focus on things I want to do. And if the two happen to overlap, then more power to it… or them… or whatever.
Here are my goals for March 2015!
- Figure out our garden plans and order seeds – We’ve bounced around a bunch of ideas of how to set up our garden, but we haven’t settled on one to try this year yet. And our list of to-grows keeps getting additions but we haven’t bought any seeds yet, and we will need to start seedlings soon.
- Read a book! – I’m in the middle of one, but I’m hoping to make the time to read another one too.
- Do a photo session – Whether they go with my photo challenge or not, I just want to spend some time with my camera.
- Try 3 new recipes – Expanding my cooking repertoire is always fun!!
- Secret goal – I’ll share if I complete it…
What are your goals for this month?