I just realized that I missed February… I mean I was there, and I did stuff (some really cool stuff included) but I feel like I missed the whole month. I have at least 5 draft posts sitting waiting for me to finish that I had planned to post last month, and my to-do list for my blog and life just keep growing…
But as I sit here at our kitchen table typing this as D does our taxes, feeling Little Bean gently kick (right about now is her dance party time) I am reminded that I don’t have to do anything. I don’t. I could set no goals for myself and just keep living and I would be okay. I write myself goals to try and push myself, not to highlight my failures.
Goals with Grace as Haley over at The Tiny Twig likes to say. So I am going to give myself some grace and some time to think on how I want March to go and for now leave you with a recap of my February goals and my progress.
- Write 4 blog posts – So far so good on this one, I wrote six posts! I don’t know how because I feel like I was never really on here.
- Work out twice a week – This goal definitely fell by the wayside last month… I only walked a few times, and I don’t think I did yoga at all. Boo.
- Pray before meals – I am still very much working on this! I would say that I remembered about 30% of the time, most of the time I remember like an hour after eating. Still going to work on this.
- Get out of bed by 6:30 – I think that I am slowly making progress on this one. It helps that I changed my alarm time by just 15 minutes or so making my snooze time not eat into my getting up time. It also helps that D is out of bed usually by 4:30 so I’ve asked him to turn on the bedroom light when he’s done showering and shaving. Rise and shine!
- Start planning out my me-space – I didn’t work on this one at all. I need to start a Pinterest board or something, just get my foot in the door before Little Bean arrives and I have less me time that doesn’t involve naps.
- Take 5 photos for the Blessed is She photo challenge (#ProjectBlessed) – Didn’t do this one either… I thought about the prompts a few times, and how I wanted to portray them but then got distracted. Must focus.
How did your February turn out? Any goals you blew out of the water? Anything you want to refocus on in March?