I had a wonderful May, filled with sunshine, adventures and wonderful time spent with my mom. I am really looking forward to June! So I am a little late to the game this month in writing out my goals, but first is a review of my progress on my May goals!
- Work out 3 times a week – Didn’t really happen. I started out really well at the beginning of the month with both running and pilates class, but the past two weeks I have done nothing.
- Have 15 minutes of quiet time 3 times a week – For this too I started out well, and then it just disappeared.
Finish the book I am reading– I finished The Big Burn by Timothy Egan, and have started Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg. Write five (more) blog posts– Though I only wrote four more after I posted my May goals, I decide that the point of this goal was to make sure I was still posting, so I consider this accomplished.
- Do yoga once a week – Epic fail on this one, I didn’t even do yoga once this month…
For my June goals!
- Run 3 times a week (My marathon training starts soon, eek!)
- Have 15 minutes of quiet time 3 times a week
- Finish Lean In
- Write two blog posts a week
- Go through my first set of photographs from time with mom (I took almost a 1000 pictures while she was here, and not all of them are quality…)
What are your goals for June?