As most of you know, I tried to complete the “101 Things in 1001 Days” challenge ending in November 2012. I didn’t complete all of the goals on my list, I didn’t even get the list to 101, but I did make some progress on it.
This year I decided to do something different. Rather than making a resolution for this year, I wrote a list of goals. I think one of the reasons I had difficulty following through on the 101 list is that it was too long a time frame and too much changed in my life during those (almost) 3 years. This time I’ll have 20 goals, and a year to complete them/work on them. I have to tried to be realistic since we’re moving in less than a month and I don’t know what my new job will be like, so some of my goals are not as challenging as I would like. And I will try to be a LOT better at recording my efforts to complete them. Sound good? Good.
I’ll write a better post later explaining some of them, I promise.
My goals for 2013:
- Follow She Reads Truth for the year
- Run 2 half marathons
- Try out 10 new recipes
- Make 5 treats out of “Food in Jars“
- Take 3 graduate classes
- Get down to my goal weight
- Start doing yoga regularly
- Exercise at least 4 days a week
- Volunteer 40 hours
- Pay forward $20
- Complete a Photo Challenge
- Attempt a herb garden
- Create a date night list w/D – then do them!
- Read 10 books
- Start a quilt
- Run a 5k in less than 25 minutes
- Visit three “new to me” National Parks
- Donate 5 times (either items or money)
- Watch 10 movies off our “never seen” list
- Send my 5 random gifts
- The Webbs
- Mama G