Today I’m linking up with Kendra over at Catholic All Year and answering some questions as part of her series Answer Me This. I’m still settling in to life with Little Bean so I needed a no brainer kind of post to keep me around without having to be creative. You can check out other posts here.
1. How long have you lived in your current home? We bought our home and moved in last fall, so since the fall of 2014. We had just started looking at houses when I found out I was pregnant. Definitely changed house I saw prospective homes after that, this one is perfect.
2. How do you find out about news and current events? Usually via my news app on my phone, or D will send me good stories to read, or listening to NPR.
3. Would you be able to make change for a twenty right now? For a dollar? No to a twenty, but I just added change to my purse so I could break a dollar.
4. What’s the craziest food you’ve ever eaten? Depends on your definition of crazy food I guess… The oddest combination I’ve tried was peanut butter, jelly, and summer sausage on a bagel. Tasted great, though I was in the middle of a backpacking trip so I’m not sure it would taste as good at home not in the middle of the wilderness.
5. Which of the commonly removed parts have you had removed? (tonsils, wisdom teeth, appendix, etc.) They waited until I was 25 to take my wisdom teeth from me, after they’d already mostly come in. Everything else I’m keeping.
6. What’s your favorite sport to watch on TV? I rarely watch sports on TV because we don’t have TV service besides those on our Roku. Plus it’s always better to watch in person, but if I had to pick one it would be soccer. Or Rowing, cuz you can never see the whole 2k course at once in person so watching it on TV makes it that much more of an adrenaline rush.