It’s May! Spring has finally sprung and it is warm outside more days than not! Woohoo!! Though I am more of a fall kinda girl, I love spring too. I love when it is getting warm out, and everything smells so green. It just needs to stick around a little bit so that it doesn’t get hot soon. Now that it’s spring I feel like it’s a whole new start, and like I could take on the world. Little Bean is due in just a little over a month!! I am so excited!!!! but also scrambling to get a lot of stuff done before our shower here and her arrival.
I didn’t make much progress on my goals for April, life sort of got in the way. I’ve been getting a lot done so that I can leave my job in a few weeks, but that meant that lots of other stuff got sidelined. Here’s what happened:
- Go to Adoration twice! – Didn’t go at all… boo!
- Start sewing together the blocks for Little Bean’s quilt! – DONE! I am almost done sewing all the blocks together! Just a few more strips to add on and then I can start putting it all together. Woot!
- Order seeds! – DONE! We ordered our seeds from SeedsNOW! since I had found good reviews and they have 99 cent sampler packs. We ordered only sample packs so that we weren’t overwhelmed by seeds of plants we may not want to plant next year. D even put together our garden beds!
- Start practicing labor breathing regularly – This one did not get touched at all. Definitely NEED to start this!!!
- Go for more walks – I started out strong on this one for the first week or so, but then it too fell by the wayside. Le sigh.
Here’s what I would like to get done for May, but if Little Bean decides to come a little early these will probably get discarded…
- Go to Adoration twice – I still want to make this a habit.
- Read a book! – I got a bunch of reading done last month, but that was in part because we did nothing but laid next to a pool in the Caribbean for a week. I want more reading in my “normal” life.
- Do or try something new! – I need more exploring in my life
- Get three house and/or baby projects done! – D and I have been on a roll lately with cleaning house and getting stuff done in preparation for Little Bean’s arrival (and our shower which is going to be at our house), but I want to keep up the steam for a little bit.
- Start practicing labor breathing regularly – Repeat from last month, but this really needs to happen soon!
And those are my goals for May! I try to make them manageable but still challenging so that I have to break out of my shell a little bit to get them accomplished. Do you have any goals for May? What are you focusing on?