I know, I know… January is half over! you say. Why bother with goals now? Touché, says I.
But actually I had these goals written down a few days after January started, but I forgot to post them. I was so caught up in getting back into blogging and figuring out my year-long goals and tasks that I let my monthly one slip down the to-do list a bit. But fear not! Here they are now, and I will follow up once we’re in February.
- Write 3 posts – Part of my goal to not fall into a black hole again
- Workout twice a week – I am slowly learning that a workout does not require me to be exhausted or sweaty, which is a big change in mindset
- Complete one house project – I (and we) have a big to-do list for a new house to make it more a home, need to make a few repairs already
- Get up at 6:30! – I have fallen back into the bad habit of getting up at the last minute, and I want to start to chip away at it.
- Take a step in faith – I have some things that I have been pondering on for a while, but have been to scared/worried/unsure to do any of them. This month I want to do one at least!
And those are my goals for January! They’re not much, but they are a start!!
What are your monthly goals?