I don’t know where July went! The first few days dragged on, but once I made it back home it positively flew! I feel as though I made very little progress on my July goals, but I feel like July was about two seconds long. My biggest disappointment is with my running, which I really need to get on track if I am to complete that marathon!
Here are my July goals:
- Successful start Marathon Training Program (get the majority of my runs in) – About that… ran only twice… I really need to get started on this
Finish Lean In– Finished it before our trip to see my family. I have a post in the works on my thoughts about it.
- Go through my first set of photographs from time with mom (I took almost a 1000 pictures while she was here, and not all of them are quality…) – Partial success! I went through and deleted about a hundred photos, but there’s still some winnowing that needs to be done.
- Start meal planning, figure out what works for us – Nope, I completely forgot this was one of my goals. Oops!
- Update my budget – Great success!! This will be another future post.
And here are my goals for August!
- Get my runs in!!
- Start a new morning routine: wake up early, run, perhaps some quiet time
- Create a photo book of my travels
- Try two new recipes from the cookbooks I (we) own
- Complete one canning project, dilly beans perhaps?
- Finish reading Zealot
I would like to start meal planning but we’re pretty well stocked on groceries, so perhaps I shall start later. We’re also taking a trip soon so we won’t be around a lot this month.
What are your goals for this month? Going to try anything new?!