How is it July already?! Where did half the year go?? Seriously, yesterday was February…
In terms of progress on my goals, June was not a great month. I feel like it was a very stressful month for me because I had to pretend to be an extrovert most of the month for work, but I also feel like it was a good challenge for me. Here’s how I did:
- Run 3 times a week (My marathon training starts soon, eek!) – fail, I only ran about 4 times total
- Have 15 minutes of quiet time 3 times a week – did not complete this one, but I feel like I made progress towards having more quiet time in my life
- Finish Lean In – Nope. But I have a long plane ride coming up that should take care of this one.
Write two blog posts a week– SUCCESS!! Got lots of writing done
- Go through my first set of photographs from time with mom (I took almost a 1000 pictures while she was here, and not all of them are quality…) – Nope… I got them uploaded at least, but haven’t culled the crop yet
Here are my new goals for July!!
- Successful start Marathon Training Program (get the majority of my runs in)
- Finish Lean In
- Go through my first set of photographs from time with mom (I took almost a 1000 pictures while she was here, and not all of them are quality…)
- Start meal planning, figure out what works for us
- Update my budget
I am so excited to start over again in terms of goals!! I find it very motivating that I am not held to my goals more than a month, it’s way less discouraging this way. When I set strict goals for longer periods of time and I don’t hit them, then I just give up. This monthly plan is working well for my mental game.
Do you have any goals for July?