Man, I am feeling awesome about Making It Happen!! I feel like even if I flounder on following my goals, I will have made some progress in changing my mentality. I have been meaning to write this post for a while, but I wanted to make sure that my word was the right one. My word? You’ll understand in a bit, stick with me. 🙂
Step 7: My 2014 Vision
My vision for 2014 is to
allow let God guide my path. I want to be happy and find something that I love. I want to shrug off my fears and hesitations and live my life. I want to feel alive in God’s love, and to find/realise the gifts He has given me. I want to grow!
Step 8: What am I saying NO to in 2014?
- self doubt
- holding myself back
- unnecessary stress
- worrying about what others think
- comparison to others
- not taking care of myself
- sacrificing my “me time”
- unnecessary stress (apparently this is an issue, because I accidentally wrote it on my list twice in my journal)
- too many projects
- feeling inadequate
- feeling like I have to fill my calendar
Step 9: What am I saying YES to in 2014?
- love! <3
- more “me time”
- focusing on my quiet time with God
- more date nights!
- living intentionally
- running more
- believing in me
- prayer, lots and lots of prayer
Step 10: My word for 2014 is……
INTENTIONAL !!!! I will live intentionally. No more wasted time.
If you had to pick one word for you 2014, what would it be?!